CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry about the rant


So sorry about the previous rant. I don't know that anyone reads this much anyway, but if you do, funny stories will return soon. Getting the house as caught up as possible today, then I'm hoping my sense of humor returns. :-)

I got a lot of kisses from Jossie today, which made me tear-up, I was so gushy happy about it. I also got some serious hugs and giggles from Norah. And, Sophia's first baby tooth fell out today! I feel like she was just my baby, and now she's losing teeth. She was so proud of herself for pulling it out. So cute. She's colored a picture to leave for the tooth fairy. We're gonna have to give the fairy a call tonight. :-)

Motherhood is sweet on so many levels.

0 comments: