CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

So Yummy





I love Norah kisses. Well, I love them from all of my girls, she's just the only one who still loves giving them. I know that eventually they'll be much less frequent, so I'm soaking up every one I get. I've warned them all that I will kiss them every day until they're 25! Jossie told me the other day, "you have to stop, I'm 23!" I said, "good, I still have 2 more years." To which she got angry and eventually remembered the number was 25. Now she runs away from me every time I say "Jossie, come here," and she screams, "NO!! No Mommy! I'm 25. You can't kiss me." Then I have to sometimes forcefully remind her that I'm 33 and she's 3, and I'm going to kiss her. I don't always get my way on as many things as I'd like, but I win on that one. :-)

0 comments: