CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dee-Doo's and Abomacados


These are a few of the things I don't want to forget that they've said. They're cute, and you should think about using a few yourself. Sophie has had the most of the unusual pronunciations/words. Or maybe since she was the first I remember them more. No, couldn't be that!



Sophie:

Dee-Doo (Thank you)

Me-me (Excuse me)

Oh Nee (Oh Man! or Oh My! or Oh No!)

Beanarina (Ballerina)

Zuzic Twuck (Music Truck...which is what we called it in an effort to not make her aware of what glorious treasures were for sale in the rusty driving mobile. It was going great til Uncle Johnny visited one time and thought it hilarious to spoil our little secret. Now we hold our breath when we hear the music, hoping their little ears are too occupied to notice).

Lellow (Yellow...also taught to Jossie by Sophie)

Bressis (Breakfast...still uses it today)



Jossie:

I Nungy (I'm hungry)

Fee Fee (Sophie...we still call her that as one of her nick-names).

Abomacado (Avocado)

Bisgetti (Spaghetti)

Norah:

Oy goy boy doy oy noy doy (Her best shot at conversation...says it over and over very emphatically).

0 comments: